[Openswan Users] /etc/rc.d/ipsec doesn't exist

Lelio Parisi piccololean at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 18 17:34:57 CEST 2005

well...i thought I've installed:
0) A kernel patch must be applied to make the option
CONFIG_IPSEC_NAT_TRAVERSAL available
    make nattpatch2.6 > ../nat-t-patch-2.6.diff
    cd ../linux
    patch -p1<../nat-t-patch-2.6.diff
    make menuconfig and enable Networking / Networking
options / IPSEC Nat-Traversal
    recompile and install new kernel
1) From the openswan source directory
        export KERNELSRC=/lib/modules/`uname -r`/build
        make module26
        make minstall26
        depmod -a
everything seems to went well...
ipsec devices appear if I make "ifconfig -a" but ipsec
command doesn't exist...
Do I have to install what??