[Openswan Users] klips: maybe I've done now!

Lelio Parisi piccololean at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 17 18:46:02 CEST 2005

Hi all! Maybe I've done...I've installed klips and now
if I make ifconfig -a (after modprobe ipsec) I see
ipsecX interfaces. Some days ago I've tried so many
times but after modprobe ipsec and ifconfig it said
segmentation fault.
Now I've excluded something from the .config and it
works.... but /etc/rc.d/ipsec doesn't exist and ipsec
command too... WHY???
Second question: if I want to install KLIPS (as I
want) I don't have to enable something of particular
in .confg, do I?
Thanks for all