[Openswan Users] KLIPS 2.4.2dr1 is broken with NAT-T

Marco Berizzi pupilla at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:20:35 CEST 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Oct 2005, Marco Berizzi wrote:
>
> > KLIPS 2.4.2dr1 is broken when NAT-T is enabled in ipsec.conf
> > ipsec barf is attached. KLIPS & Pluto debug were set to all.
> >
> > Any response are welcome.
>
>We released 2.4.2dr2 yesterday that should fix that issue. Could
>you try that and confirm that problem has ben resolved?

Thanks for the reply Paul.
I have patched & recompiled linux 2.4.31 with 2.4.2dr2
Now tunnels are established, but my eth0 is sending a lot
of packets and the system is extremely slow. Also there is
no packet flow inside the tunnel. Only ping 64 byte.
Barf is attached with KLIPS and Pluto debug to all.