[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.4.0, Centos 4.1, NAT-T, Klips?

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 11:02:09 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 13:04 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I have a modified 2.4.0 source rpm which correctly builds KLIPs (along
> with the rest of openswan) - the original openswan source rpm fails on
> the KLIPs sections.

I had misremembered this....

SRPMs before 2.4.0 did not build correctly with KLIPS enabled.  The
2.4.0 (at least the FC4 one - I assume the others don't diverge
significantly) works fine.

I have some really minor tweaks in place to fit the build system I use,
some of which probably make it non-portable (Build-Requires is hard when
different distributions name their packages differently), and one forces
an i686 build (I only have PIII and higher boxes to build for).

Patch attached for what its worth... its not worth adding to the main
distro because it will break somethings for some people.

	Nigel.