[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.4.0, Centos 4.1, NAT-T, Klips?

jsantos at deltasoft.pt jsantos at deltasoft.pt
Wed Oct 12 13:46:40 CEST 2005

Hi

I have successfully managed to deploy Openswan 2.4.0 on Centos4.1. Just
followed the README in openswan source dir

1 - Download and install kernel source
2 - Patch with NAT-T:
        make nattpatch | (cd /usr/src/linux-2.6 && patch -p1)
3 - Enable NAT-T, rebuild and install kernell
4 - From the openswan source directory, build the userland tools, and
        ipsec.o kernel module:

        make KERNELSRC=/usr/src/linux-2.6 programs module

5)      As root, install the userland tools, and the ipsec.o module:

        make KERNELSRC=/usr/src/linux-2.6 install minstall