[Openswan Users]

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 06:32:49 CEST 2005

no I mean I used racoon (that came with OSX) with L2TP
GUI, eveytime I start the GUI, it starts the racoon
process for me and according to racoon configuration,
it authenticates me to do L2TP/IPSEC, the GUI options
for auth. doesn't matter, it can be certificate or PSK
with a bogas psk (i'll have the user type in his
password for this) and it will still work.