[Openswan Users] error: wrong number of fields

Lelio Parisi piccololean at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 10 12:32:57 CEST 2005

root at lean:~/Desktop/openswan-2.4.0# /etc/rc.d/ipsec
--restart
" has wrong number of fields (1) -- `--restart'
aborted
root at lean:~/Desktop/openswan-2.4.0# ipsec setup
" has wrong number of fields (1) -- `' aborted header
"

Yesterday I made some change to my conf and starts the
problem above.
I've formetted linux and installed again. But the
problem is the same.
I was trying to solve my problem (I tell many times
but none can help me)
Now do you know what is it?