[Openswan Users] 2.4.0 trouble

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Oct 4 20:44:52 CEST 2005

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Ethy H. Brito wrote:

>>> Oct  4 13:53:30 cressem pluto[8199]: "cressem" #70: ERROR: netlink response for Add SA esp.4dd7b441 at 200.231.48.37 included errno 93: Protocol not supported
>>>
>>> What protocol is not supported??
>>
>> The startup logs will probably tell you what module failed to load.
>
> It says nothing about failed modules. Do you want me to put the relevant part here?

Yes please. can you show the logs from startup to failure?

> (you sent this directly to me. Do you want to stay this way or should we return
> to the list?)

Sometimes I get mails seperated from the mailinglist. I think it might be some
email clients that incorrectly change some headers. Let's CC: the list again so
everyone can read this.

"Happiness is never grand"

 	--- Mustapha Mond, World Controller (Brave New World)