[Openswan Users] VPN Tracker 4

Sean Knox sean at obstacle9.com
Mon Oct 3 12:28:38 CEST 2005

Brett Curtis wrote:
> Has anyone tried this with jacco's config yet? Looks like it supports
> NAT-T. Maybe my Mac users will finally be able to connect.

FWIW, our Mac users use VPN Tracker 4 to connect to our OpenBSD boxes
running isakmpd. We've used modecfg to set client IPs as well as
specifying the local IP; both work. I've run into issues in the past but
I've found their developers very eager to fix problems. I'd keep that
ticket open and continue working with them until you're satisfied with
the situation.

sk