[Openswan Users] rpm for fc3 & nat-t

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Oct 3 19:49:38 CEST 2005

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, sasa wrote:

> ..sorry for my insistence but I don't successfull to find a rpm file for upgrade kernel with patch for nat-t.
> still thanks.

That is correct. We do not supplly kernel rpms. That would require a lot of
maintenance on our part for which we currently do not have the resources.

the easiest way to create these is to 'rpmbuild -bp' the kernel, patch it
with the nat-t patch, diff that to the original rpmbuild -bp tree, and
include that diff as a patch in the kernel spec file and rebuild.