[Openswan Users] No suitable connection for peer

Oliver Tomkins oliver.tomkins at alliedvehicles.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 15:24:36 CEST 2005

Yes I did.

I don't appear to be able to install from the source code either - I'll
have a look at the rpmbuild.

Thanks,

Olly.

Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Oliver Tomkins wrote:
>
>> This is a result of me installing the rpm's from the openswan site
>> using yum. Why would the ipsec kernel module not be installed?
>
> did you run: yum install openswan-klips?
>
> we do not have prebuild klips packages for all kernel versions. You might
> need to rpmbuild them yourself from the source rpm.
>
> Paul

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Allied Vehicles cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
For details of our products and services please visit our website at www.alliedvehicles.co.uk