[Openswan Users] pfkey write failed

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Nov 29 21:26:11 CET 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, sasa wrote:

> Hi, also I have also upgraded openswan version to 2.4.4 but the result is
> unfortunately not changed, what can make?

upgrade 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl_53 to something that works. I recommend upgrading
the entire machine to FC3 at least.

If that is not possible, you will have to recompile the kernel yourself, ensure
the NETKEY backport is not patched in, and what KLIPS in.

Paul

> Salvatore.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "sasa" <sasa at shoponweb.it>

"Happiness is never grand"

	--- Mustapha Mond, World Controller (Brave New World)