[Openswan Users] fragicmp=no

Norbert Wegener nw at sbs.de
Mon Nov 28 11:13:41 CET 2005

>On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Norbert Wegener wrote:
>
>>/ The (new?) config option fragicmp=no obviously really helps in this or that
/>>/ situation.
/>/> I wonder, why it is not the default behaviour?
/>/> Are there drawbacks in special situations?
/>/> Btw: Which packets are affected from that option?
/>
>It is not a new option. It always existed. The fact that it is suddenly
>"needed" is a bug we're looking into.
>
>Paul
Does this mean, one can benefit from that option in the same way
as with recent openswan versions with older ones,too? Since when appr. is this option available?
I must have overseen this for some time.
Norbert