[Openswan Users] Tunnel to 0.0.0.0/0 except some addresses

Markus mlist at dlite.de
Sun Nov 27 12:47:13 CET 2005

Hi,

I have the following setup:

localnet1 -----\                               /----- localnet3
               router1 ---(untrusted)--- router2
localnet2 -----/                               \----- Internet

I have setup a tunnel between localnet1+localnet2 to 0.0.0.0/0. That works
nearly perfect, I can reach localnet3 and the Internet without problems from
localnet1/2. But I cannot reach localnet2 from localnet1 as (I think)
router1 sends everything from localnet1 to router2 (which is not acceptable
as the connection between router1 and router2 is very slow). I think that I
need a tunnel which says "to 0.0.0.0/0 except localnet2" or a route on
router1 which overwrites the ipsec-routes (eroute?). Is that right? How can
I do this?

I am using on both routers:
openswan-2.4.4 on linux-2.6.8 (Debian sarge), same tested with openswan-2.2

--
Beste Grüße / best regards Markus