[Openswan Users] Require help related to XAUTH feature

utkarsh shah utkarsh at elitecore.com
Sat Nov 26 12:42:23 CET 2005

 Hi Paul,

     Thanks for your help. From
 http://www.jacco2.dds.nl/networking/freeswan-l2tp.html#L2TPoverview site I
 found that useind l2tp user can be authenticated using Radius server or
LDAP
 server and got configuration file for l2tpns but didn't found any document
 for l2tpd. if you know from where I can get information related to l2tpd
 like whether it supports LDAP or RAdius server and a sample configuration
 file)

     Thank you.

 Regards,

 Utkarsh Shah