[Openswan Users] Require help related to XAUTH feature

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Thu Nov 24 15:24:56 CET 2005

http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/XAUTH%20authenticator

> and how can I specify LDAP or Radius server address* and users allowed
> to access.

It appears that XAUTH + PAM can be used for what you want but the page
linked above recommends against it.

Alternatives would be to switch to PPTP or L2TP/IPsec. These just tunnel
PPP packets so you can use any legacy authentication protocol you want.

> If any one knows this please help me its high priority task and
> required urgently.

Commercial support is available from Xelerance and Strongsec, if it is
really high priority.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl
                     Mosquitos suck