[Openswan Users] VPN over ADSL

Necati Demir necati at labristeknoloji.com
Mon Nov 21 18:37:59 CET 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:

>>#iptables -I INPUT -s IP_ADDR -j ACCEPT
>>#iptables -I OUTPUT -d IP_ADDR -j ACCEPT
>>

>Your forwarding policies are also relevant. Hency my question to run
>'ipsec verify'

Ok, i am sending 'ipsec verify' outputs of each hosts.

[root at host2 root]# ipsec verify
Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                 [OK]
Linux Openswan 2.4.3 (klips)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                            [OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)               [FAILED]
ipsec showhostkey: no default key in "/etc/ipsec.secrets"
Checking that pluto is running                                  [OK]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding            [OK]
Checking NAT and MASQUERADEing                                  [OK]
Checking for 'ip' command                                       [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                 [OK]
Opportunistic Encryption Support                                [DISABLED]

----

[root at host1 root]# ipsec verify