[Openswan Users] VPN over ADSL

Necati Demir necati at labristeknoloji.com
Mon Nov 21 16:55:19 CET 2005

>users-bounces at openswan.org <> wrote:
>

>>*I am using Zoom Ver 3.2.4 ADSL Modem, can that be problem? *
>>

>Not likely.  I am using the same model/version on the client side with no problems.

If i use the host -which is connecting to internet through the Zoom ADSL
modem- as a client, there is no problem. But if i use it as a server, i
have the problem.

>You have not reported the results for the above request.

Yeah!  I know.  The main reason is i did not do VPN tests today :) I
will send the reports whenever i do the tests. Bu be sure that there was
no error reported on the server and client side.