[Openswan Users] VPN over ADSL

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Sun Nov 20 23:54:51 CET 2005

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, Necati Demir wrote:

> I have two hosts, one of them uses dial-up and the other uses ADSL.
>
> 192.52.5.2 ===192.52.5.1(ADSL modem - a.b.c.d is external ip ) --------
> e.f.g.h is dial-up === 192.168.0.0/24
>
> I have two problems.
> a.b.c.d can connect to e.f.g.h bu using "ipsec auto --up connection" but
> e.f.g.h can not connect to a.b.c.d.

Please disable plutodebug and klipsdebug completely, restart and show the
error generated by ipsec auto --up connection on the end where it does not
work.

>  Virtual Setting are ok in ADSL modem. And
> although i can connect to a.b.c.d with the host which have dial-up, i can not
> ping 192.52.5.2.

run ipsec verify to see if forwarding, rpfilter or NAT is the problem. If no
problems are detected, temporarilly disable all firewall rules and check again.

> And these are the config files, can anyone help me?

Those looked ok.