[Openswan Users] VPN connection to server behind firewall

Giovani Moda - MR Informática giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Thu Nov 10 10:39:28 CET 2005

I'm having those too. I'am also unable to get my tunnel to communicate with
the l2tpd daemon listening at the interneal interface, so I've tryed the
17/%any parameter, for testing. Pluto also crashed. I'm currently running
openswan-2.4.0 with FC2 kernel-2.6.10-771, patched with KLIPS and NAT-T
code. But as far as I can see, the problem is really at the pluto code. I'll
try to run a gdb and post the results.

Giovani