[Openswan Users] Connecting RH9 <-> Cisco

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Fri Nov 4 16:28:23 CET 2005

Hi Paul,
many thanks for answering.
The parameters I have from the Cisco Admin are:
- sha for doing hash
- 3des for encrypting data
- isakmp: standard parameters
- ports: standard parameters
- using pre shared secret for starting the conection

It seems that I don't get past the ISAKMP negociation stage

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.