[Openswan Users] Apple macOSX 10.4.3: no change :(

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 06:13:07 CET 2005

L2TP/IPSEC will use a racoon process if it finds one
running (if not running, it will start it)

work beautifully with X.509 certs, haven't tried PSKs
yet.

I'll make the config. and setup instructions available
on a web server here if anyone is interested.

http://darwinsource.opendarwin.org/10.4.3/network_cmds-245.1/racoon.tproj/

http://www.wogri.com/linux/ipsec/multiple_pages/node29.html