[Openswan Users] Openswan + Virtual IP Address howto

Matt Schwartz mschwartz at dcscorp.net
Tue Nov 1 10:36:57 CET 2005

Hi All,

I need to create a setup using Virtual IP addresses, Openswan, and
possibly pre-shared keys for our road warriors.  I want to assign a
pre-shared key to each Virtual IP in ipsec.conf.  I would rather not
have to deal with RSA Authentication.  I have to use Virtual IPs because
all of our road warriors use dynamic addresses.  Our client software
requires a Virtual IP.  How do I set this up.  The wiki was a little
vague and googling this issue has not gotten me any further.  Perhaps I
am barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks,
Matt