[Openswan Users] crlDistributionPoints

david ngc1976.m42 at caramail.com
Tue May 31 09:43:42 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas,
I am using  openswan 2.3.1 (klips) and when I open the file /openswan/programs/pluto/Makefile,
I find no line to uncomment to allow the complilation of libcurl and pthreads.
It seems to me that libcurl and pthreads are already compiled...(?)

I have nothing for pthreads.
I have this for libcurl :
ifeq ($ (USE_LIBCURL), true)
# This compile option activates dynamic URL fetching
# With LIBCURL in the source code
CURL_DEFS=-DLIBCURL
CURL_LIBS=-lcurl
endif

I put crlcheckinterval=600 in the config setup of ipsec.conf and I let empty the ipsec.d/crls directory but the host never tries to reach my CRL on my Apache server.

what's wrong ?

thx
david

Protek-on: CaraMail met en oeuvre un nouveau Concept de Sécurité Globale - www.caramail.com