[Openswan Users] More SonicWall

Yannick Warnier ywarnier at beeznest.org
Mon May 23 07:38:12 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I've been trying to connect to a SonicWall server with no success so
far. In ny search for info, I have found this page linked from the wiki,
which exactly describes my problem, with the conclusion that it was not
sorted out. http://www.gravitas.co.uk/vpndebug/

I've tried contacting the author of the page several days ago, but did
not receive any answer so I guess he might have changed e-mail address.

The page report dates back to 15th March 2002, so I'd like to know if
anybody has made any further progress on this.

Thanks,

Yannick