[Openswan Users] l2tpd problem?

Steffen Becker becker at informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
Sun May 22 12:26:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

That seems to be related to my problem, see my posts on rekeying....

Cheers,
Steffen

Dipl. Wirtsch. Inform. Steffen Becker, DFG Junior Research Group "Palladio",
Fk 2, Department of Computing Science, Software Engineering Group
CvO Universität Oldenburg / OFFIS, Escherweg 2, D-26121 Oldenburg
Email: becker at informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
Voice: +49 441 9722-582 (-501, secr.) Fax: +49 441 9722-502