[Openswan Users] FW: VPN works, but you can't eBay ;-)

Miguel Dilaj mdilaj at nccglobal.com
Tue May 17 12:07:21 CEST 2005

Hi all,

In general if you start Ethereal and have a look at the frame sizes you can
"tweak" it to appropriate values.
I found that the overhead was something below 30 bytes (I don't remember the
exact value), so 1400 is fine. Some machines have 1300 because of testing.
For the sake of information, in Ethernet it has to be maximum 1500.
Cheers,

Miguel