[Openswan Users] FreeSwan + Openswan

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon May 16 16:39:50 CEST 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Giovani Moda - MR Informática wrote:

> All of then? What about RHEL?

All of them have issues, but like I said, if you can work around some mtu
issues and disable compression, you might get it working.

RHEL3 has an outdated backport of the 2.6 NETKEY code. Thanks to Herbert
CVS HEAD should now work on it despite the compression problems, but there
might be more problems, since the NETKEY fixes of 2.6.11+ did not go into
the backport kernel. I do not know the status of the RHEL4 kernels.

Paul