[Openswan Users] WLAN IPsec implementation

Bryan McAninch bryan at mcaninch.org
Sun May 15 11:58:58 CEST 2005

I agree - certs are far more secure than PSK's. What had happened, is that I
had been using certs when my laptop was running win2k, but I recently
re-installed and I'm now using XP. I'm currently running XP SP2, without any
host-based firewalling or ICS (if that helps narrow things down).

As for the overlapping keys - I've also recently upgraded OpenSWAN from
2.2.1 to 2.3.1, so you are likely correct about the former bug. I just
continued using the same configuration from 2.2.1 after upgrading to 2.3.1.
I have not yet seen any overlapping keys, but I'll tinker with some settings
and report anything that looks quarky.

Thanks,

Bryan