[Openswan Users] Convert RSA Publick Key from PEM to RFC2537

lee hughes toxicnaan at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:58:25 CEST 2005

Hi, I'm usinga ppp interface for my ipsec traffic, this is on a
dynamic ip address, my vpn termination point is on a static ip
address. Everything is working fine, for the left next hop I just do
%defautroute, which picks up my default gateway to the internet
perfectly. Every is working great....thanks swan people.

but, if my ip address changes, I have to manually edit my ipsec.conf
setting, anf my psk keys to reflect my ppp interface's new ip address.

Is there anyway to tell openswan to use 'an ip allocated to a certain
interface' rather than me tell it what ip address it should be using?

failing that, I can write a script which just searches and replaces
ipsec.conf and my secrets file....but it sounds a bit klugy to me.!