[Openswan Users] several separated hosts per connection possible?

lee hughes toxicnaan at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:53:55 CEST 2005

is it just a matter of add extra 'routes' at both ends when the ipsec
tunnel is up,?

I've heard you can run ospf as a routing protocol if your using gre,
so take away all that static configuration, you need to be running
ospf at both ends...
I may set up a test box on the internet, and configure it for this,
would anyone out the like to be my 'vpn' buddy, and see if we can get
a 'meta' net going, just for fun!

Laters,