[Openswan Users] Using Muller Ipsec toll and WinXP with service pack 2...

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 20:28:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

 Till now I was unable to make a connection between windows road warrior and my VPN server running Openswan 2.3.1 on FC3 kernel 2.6.9

Now I am able to ping my VPN server only and do scp and ssh and http to my vpn server only and not other host.....  Can some one help me in this regards, Paul has help me lot with his post.. I am realy thankfull to him...

Can any one do this favour..