[Openswan Users] aggressive mode isakmp and dh2 (MODP1024)

Michael mjm159 at ext.canterbury.ac.nz
Sun May 8 19:35:42 CEST 2005

Buaha!  I worked it out, although I have other problems now (naturally).
I just needed to change one line:

ike=3des-sha1-modp1024 # Rather obvious really

Now I'm getting ISAKMP Agressive replies from the server back to the
linux client.  I'm battling another problem now "STATE_AGGR_I1: INVALID_HASH_INFORMATION", which I presume is a problem with the shared keys (not helped by the fact that I misspelt the name of one of the nodes in ipsec.secrets!). I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,
Michael.