[Openswan Users] Help please

lee huughes toxicnaan at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:43:07 CEST 2005

perhaps you can suppy a diagram?

you seem to have weird numbers here, are both machine behind nat,???

to establish a tunnel over the internet your going to need 'two'
public internet address,
to define the end points,

conn vpn, termiate it end point as >         right=10.0.0.1

that will just leave your gateway via the default route, and get
dropped either by your isp
(they should be null routing private ip block, if the isp does'nt know
what it's doing then this packet will end up somewhere? probably in
russia. or something. ;-) ;-)

at the moment you only have one public address.... again, a diagram of
your network, showing ip address, would be a great help, and if you
can't draw it with ASCII, it can't be done.

Cheers,