[Openswan Users] ICMP Packet Size Limit?

Phillip T. George phillip at eacsi.com
Wed May 4 11:53:21 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I'm having some trouble with getting IPsec working on FC3 a bit still.
The connection establishes and all and I can ping locations on the other
side and communicate minorly, but I can't seem to establish any kind of
connection thru the VPN (tried SSH and RDP).  I also noticed that the
maximum I can ping with is 296 bytes (-s 288).  Is there some kind of
ICMP packet size limit thru IPsec with openswan?  If not, what is the
deal here?

Thanks,
Phillip