[Openswan Users] Tunnel up but no communication

Elias Valea Peri elias at jjec.com
Tue May 3 11:26:30 CEST 2005

Humm, maybe an MTU problem, try reducing mtu at interface level (physical
and/or logical). There's a mtu 'force' parameter in Openswan configuration
but i don't now if only works for KLIPS+2.4 with ipsecx interfaces.
You say 'ping test ok', from end-host to end-host? or host to gw?. Try
using bigger ping sizes, and give us the bigger packet size supported.

Elias