[Openswan Users] Again: "no connection is known for..."

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Thu Mar 31 08:16:48 CEST 2005

Filippin, Piero wrote:
> *It is a shame that on IPCop mailing list there is no one supporting me
> about VPNs… Sorry to bother you about something that seems a IPCop
> problem (I think that IPCop writes the ipsec config wrong, this is not a
> “bug” or a “problem” with openswan).

hate to be a jerk about this but free support is all volunteer and if
no-one can afford the time, well, you are up creek sans paddle as I am
current with bochs and qemu networking.

As it happens I am working on a series of IPCop vpn issues as fast as I
can afford funding myself to do so.  I will look at the problems you
have found and see if it really fixes the problem. But to be quite
blunt, you want support faster, fund some development.

mr cranky

--
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.03/view.html?pg=5

The result of the duopoly that currently defines "competition" is that
prices and service suck. We're the world's leader in Internet
technology - except that we're not.