[Openswan Users] openswan/l2tp client to windows 2003 server

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Fri Mar 25 00:23:55 CET 2005

Peter Teufl wrote:

> What's the difference between 02 and 02_n anyway?

It was an MD5 calculation mistake in the draft:
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ipsec/2002/04/msg00233.html

> 003 "windows2003" #12: our client ID returned doesn't match my proposal
> Do you have any ideas?

I'm sure the Openswan guys are more qualified than me to comment on this.
What you could do is increase the pluto debugging. I don't know what
those proposal are so you could print the non-matching client ID
in check_net_id(). Or perhaps you need a leftsubnet= parameter.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl