[Openswan Users] learning ipsec kernel stack

avinash m kukzme at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 03:27:36 CET 2005

HI

  I am a newbie trying to understand the ipsec
implementation in Linux. I was searching for a good
documentation on how exactly is the ipsec stack in
kernel.Most of the documentation i have seen was about
setting up ipsec on linux and using it from a user's
point of view.

i have read through the netfilter documents. But i
have not really got how ipsec comes into play with
this module.
I am particularly interested in light-weight ipsec in
transport mode.
Could someone please provide me with the pointers and
relevant resources for this.

Sorry if this is not the right forum to ask this
question.

Thanx in advance.