[Openswan Users] checkpoint NG AI and Openswan 2.1.2

Ji Hui jhuichd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:13:07 CET 2005

To be more specific, the tunnel was up but it went down after a while
and ",,,No valid SA...." was logged in Checkpoint.

I found that it was mentioned that "iA Linux FreeS/WAN-Checkpoint
connection may close after some time. Try this tip toward a
workaround" in http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_snaps/CURRENT-SNAP/doc/interop.html.
but the link to this tip was not valid any more, which is
http://lists.freeswan.org/archives/users/2003-October/msg00293.html.
Anyone has any clue on this? Is this applicable to Openswan as well?

thank you very much.