[Openswan Users]

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Mar 11 15:26:18 CET 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Foren wrote:

>>> On my Notebook I have installed the Ibm Software that was delivered by
>>> IBM. Now I can't (re)start the ipsec service of microsoft windows XP SP2.
>>

>> Check wether it disabled teh Microsoft Policy Agent service.
>>
> I can enable the ipsec service once for two seconds, but then I get an 10045
> ErrorCode.

It seems you have have more then one IKE daemon running then. I guess the
IBM software isntalled an IKE daemon, that fights wiht Microsofts IKE daemon
(the policy agent).

You can try to configure the openswan connection in your IBM software.

"At best it is a theory, at worst a fantasy" -- Michael Crichton