[Openswan Users] Klips - native ipsec compiling problem

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Mar 8 10:57:49 CET 2005

Paul,

I will be compiling openswan for RHEL4 shortly and assume that I will run into many of the same problems that Lux has encountered for Fedora Core 3.

What is the proper method for doing this?  What would be your recommendations or suggestions for patching and compiling the kernel (if necessary) and packaging openswan into a redistributable RPM?

Thanks,

Gary Smith