[Openswan Users] Missing documentation?

t.henneberger at hcs-computer.de t.henneberger at hcs-computer.de
Wed Mar 2 12:28:55 CET 2005

Hello

I am looking for the documentation of ipsec.conf, all of its options etc.

I installed Openswan 2.3 with the RPM on a Suse 9.1.

Unfortunately the man pages are missing (man ipsec, man ipsec_auto etc return "no man
pages found"), and all the .html under usr/share/doc/packages/openswan are empty (0 kb).

Where can I find up to date documentation that descibes options like virtual_private for the ipsec.conf?
I could not find anything regarding said option at the Wiki, the Freeswan Doku or google.

Thanks a lot for your help, and greetings from Germany.