[Openswan Users] Extruded subnet problem

Herbert Xu herbert at gondor.apana.org.au
Mon Jun 27 13:43:06 CEST 2005

Paul Wouters <paul at xelerance.com> wrote:

> You can either try to lower the mtu on the Windows machines, or you can try
> to run Herbert Xu's patch, which still needs to be incorporated into CVS
> that addresses this issue by disabling some of the PMTU functionality.
>
> See http://bugs.xelerance.com/view.php?id=344 for the patch. I would be
> interested to know if this patch fixes your problem.

Sorry but that patch has nothing to do with PMTU-discovery.  I haven't
written the PTMU-discovery disabling patch yet :) However, if you're on
the latest BK kernel, you should be able to disable it globally through
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc.

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>