[Openswan Users] Multiple connection problems

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Thu Jun 23 17:50:32 CEST 2005

> Is that firewall doing NAT, by any chance? Multiple clients behind
> the same NAT router are currently not supported.
>
> Jacco

Just so I'm clear, does this statement apply to OpenSwan IPSec only as
well as to IPSec + l2tp?  I have a set-up with OpenSwan on the 2.6
kernel with 4 WinXP clients behind a NAT router; I've gotten everything
running except the clients being behind the NAT (which have not tried
yet).  The XP clients are running ipsec.exe, not native Windows IPSec +
l2tp.

--
John S. Riley, Ph.D.
DSB Scientific Consulting