[Openswan Users] Found UDP bounces

Jerome Kaidor jerry at tr4.tr2.com
Wed Jun 8 10:37:20 CEST 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Jerome Kaidor wrote:
>
> >   Saying "ipsec start", where "ipsec" was the script in /etc/rc.d, worked
> > much better.  Now it only kills the whole server, by making up ipsec?
> > interfaces to match all the physical ones in the machine.  Onward & upward...
>
> include /etc/ipsec.d/examples/no_oe.conf

*** Excellent!  Now there is only ipsec0, and the Internet is back.  OE is
a really neat idea, but for those of us who have no control over our reverse
DNS, it's apparently not usable :(.

   I called tech support about getting my reverse DNS record changed, and the
"tech" said "Have you tried resetting your DSL box"?   Grrr!

                    - Jerry Kaidor ( jerry at tr2.com )