[Openswan Users] Opwenswan and L2TP Problem !

Stanislav Nedelchev stanislav.nedelchev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 02:23:23 CEST 2005

Linux fw 2.4.29 #7 Mon Apr 4 17:52:13 EEST 2005 i686 unknown

5 18:45:17 fw pluto[1296]: Starting Pluto (Openswan Version 1.0.9)

i'm using slackware on this mashine .

At my home with same configuration
i can conect from my work but at home i'm using
openswan 2.2 and gentoo with kernel 2.6.11
interesting is that is have
interfaces="ipsec0=eth0" in my ipsec.conf
but there is no added ipsec0 interface
is it some reason for that ?