[Openswan Users] Multiple X.509 certs

Bob Balsover ml at balsover.com
Fri Jun 3 17:31:17 CEST 2005

I am using Openswan on Fedora core 3, I have successfully connected to one host
using l2tp and ipsec, but when I attempt to connect to a different Linux host on
a different domain configured with identical software it cannot negotiate an
ipsec connection.  From /var/log/secure I can see that the Windows XP Pro sp2
machine is using the wrong X.509 cert; the first one that was installed.  Is
there something that I can configure on the Linux machine so that it encourages
Windows XP to use the correct cert when negotiating a connection?

Thanks, Bob