[Openswan Users] net2net working one sided any clue..???

Deepak Naidu deepak_nai at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 16:56:57 CEST 2005

check ip_forwarding,  -- set to 1 on both side

rp_filter --set to 0 for all and 1 for remaining, and
also its same for both ends ie vpnserver at left and
vpn server at right.

and firewall/NAT settings.  -- firewall is none in
dialup connected side and no rules on VPN server which
is natted.

--- Paul Wouters <paul at xelerance.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Deepak Naidu wrote:
>
> >   I have configured net2net VPN connection.
> >
> > One side VPN server natted behind firewall with
> > network 192.168.2.0
> > Other side VPN server dialup with network of
> > 192.168.3.0
> >
> > After connection I can ping and ssh from 2.0 to
> 3.0
> > But cant from 3.0 to 2.0
>
> check ip_forwarding, rp_filter and firewall/NAT
> settings.
>
> Paul

Linux your Life, Don't Window it [[]]

               { All for the best }