[Openswan Users] FC3 deps and repo question

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Jan 31 12:42:55 CET 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Ted Kaczmarek wrote:

> > I still don't know how/when you got this error?
> When trying to install the built rpms.

Ahh okay. Then I think the problem is a confusion between the base package
"openswan", the package "openswan-userland" (which isn't really built) and
the placeholder "openswan" package. I'll look into it.

> > As far as I understood, there will be no more 2.1.x release.
> Are you guys going to provide rpms for FC1, or any of the older redhats?

If there is demand for it, we can release packages. I'm waiting for our
uml server to get fresh new installs of variousd distro's in it.